Hi I’m Khadine Aharon. I’d like to welcome you to Empowerment For Life.
I am passionate about supporting people who want to quit smoking. I believe that when you quit smoking it creates a positive ripple effect in your life. For example:
- When you become a non-smoker you have a sense of greater control in your life. You are no longer a slave to a cigarette. When you give up the powerful habit of smoking it demonstrates to you that you are capable of achieving your other goals as well
- Saves you money. The average smoker spends $8,200 per year on cigarettes in real wage terms. Imagine… what you would do if you had an extra $8,200 in 12 months?
- Improvement of your health and vitality
- Time – you have more to do the things you want
- Confidence – you no longer have to worry about how you smell or if you have to sneak off somewhere to have a cigarette
Every client is unique and the positive ripple can add up to huge changes in a person’s life. I enjoy being a Quit Smoking Specialist so much because I get to be a small part of your journey to become a non-smoker for life.
I have been dedicated to health and self-development services for a long time. Unlike other people who have completed the Quit Cigarettes in 60 Minutes training I am a qualified social worker with 12 years’ experience in the Community Services Sector & 11 years’ experience in the Natural therapies sector. I am continually learning new techniques and modalities. I bring my combined knowledge’s together to provide you the best quit smoking service possible. Other quit specialists are taught not to follow up with clients but I will follow up with you to see how you are doing. And if you need support I am only a phone call away
What I really like about this system and why I use it with my clients is because it’s safe, has a 95% success rate, is pain free, does not require drugs and it makes quitting easy
I look forward to supporting you to become a non-smoker for life.
It is my mission to provide my clients all the therapeutic tools and suggestions they need to become non-smokers for life.
To your continued health and success,